Calvary Baptist Church, Tuscumbia, is seeking an enthusiastic individual who loves Jesus and expresses that love through leading its Ministry of congregational music. The Worship Leader is responsible to the Pastor for assisting the church in planning, conducting, and evaluating worship.
- Direct the planning, coordination, operation, and evaluation of a comprehensive music ministry;
- Coordinate the church music ministry with the church emphases and church calendar;
- Lead in determining music ministry goals, organization, leadership, facilities, finances, and administration process;
- Assist the Pastor in planning congregational services of the church; be responsible for the selection of music;
- Counsel families for wedding and funerals to be held in the church. Arrange and provide music when requested. Arrange and provide music for special projects, ministries, and other church-related activities in cooperation with appropriate individual or groups.
- Direct the enlisting and training of leaders for the church music ministry;
- Coordinate and develop the performance schedule of music groups, praise teams, age division groups/teams, drama teams, and individuals.
Interested individuals, please send a resume to email@example.com